Various Chain Couplings with ISO9001 Certificate for Shaft Coupling
|50-299 300-499 500-999 1,000-1,999 2,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $5 US $4.5 US $4.2 US $4 US $3.8|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: OEM or our Own brand
- Shaft Hole: Optional, as Per Customers′ Request.
- Bore Diameter: Optional, as Per Customers′ Request.
- Structure: Flexible
- Type: Chain
- Transport Package: Carton and Plywood Case
- Origin: Yantai, China
- Standard Or Nonstandard: Standard
- Torque: 50-70N.M
- Speed: 6000r/M
- Material: Steel
- Trademark: HENRY
- Specification: optiona
The roller chain coupling is a flexible coupling of amazingly simple construction. It consists of a combination of one coupling chain and a pair of coupling sprockets. Flexible and strong.
We make and supply following series of Roller chain couplings for international Markets:
3012, 4012, 4014, 4016, 5014, 5016, 5018, 6018, 6020, 6022, 8018, 8020, 8022, 10020, 12018, 12022 etc.
Advantage to Ours:
OEM or ODM Service;
Customzied requirement is available;
Table of Specifications:
More Specifications to Roller Chain Couplings:
1. Material: C45 steel, Alloy steel, Aluminum, Rubber and plastic etc.
2. OEM and ODM are available.
3. High efficient in transmission.
4. Finishing: Painted.
5. Different models suitable for your different demands.
6. Stock for different bore size on both sides available.
7. Application in wide range of environment.
8. Simple structure, easy assembly and disassembly.
9. Identical clockwise and anticlockwise rotational characteristics.
10. Small dimension, low weight, high transmitted torque.
11. It has good performance on compensating the misalignment.
12. Roller Chain Coupling Application:
Roller chain couplings are offered in the industry's largest variety of stock bore/keyway combinations. These couplings require no lubrication and provide highly reliable service for light, medium, and heavy duty electrical motor and internal combustion power transmission applications.
Applications include power transmission to industrial equipment such as pumps, gear boxes, compressors, blowers, mixers, and conveyors.